We offer a very quick and reliable FREE next day delivery service for items purchased before 1pm, Monday-Thursday. Any orders placed on a Friday or after 1pm on a Thursday, will not be dispatched until Friday, for delivery the next working day. You will receive an automated text message on the morning of your delivery, informing you of your one-hour delivery window.
Please see the 2 different delivery options that we offer:
- 1) We deliver your tyres straight to your home address. Upon reaching the checkout you will be asked to provide an address for the delivery. Please note: If you are not home at the time of the delivery, UK Mail have permission to leave the items in a ‘safe place’. You will then receive a card through your door to inform you of where the item has been left. If you know you are not going to be home on the day of the delivery and you are happy for the items to be left unsigned for, please state at the checkout where you would like the items left. We cannot accept any responsibility for missing items if the items are left in a safe place chosen by you.
- 2) You can get your items delivered to an alternative address (E.g. A neighbour or a work address) Please note: you must enter your name alongside the name of the person who is authorized to sign for the items on your behalf.
Note to all customers:
- Free next day delivery is not available outside Mainland Britain, which includes the Highlands, Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands, Isle of White, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland. Delivery to these areas will be available at an additional cost. If you would like to check if delivery is free, please feel free to contact us. Any items delivered to any of the above locations will take between 2-4 working days to arrive.
- We cannot allocate customers exact time slots with our next day delivery service. Deliveries can take place at any time between 8am-7pm so please ensure that you are available to sign for your item(s) on your delivery date. If nobody is home on the day of delivery, UK Mail have permission to leave items in a ‘safe place’.
- We also offer Saturday delivery. This option is not available at checkout so please contact us directly if you would like a quote for Saturday Delivery as prices and availability depends on your location.
- If delivery fails (nobody is at the delivery address to sign for the items and there is no safe place to leave them), the items will be taken to your local UK Mail depot where you can collect them. If items are not collected within 5 days, they are automatically returned back to is. If items are returned back to us due to a failed delivery, a ‘return’ charge of £23 will be deducted from your full refund once the items are returned back to us by our courier. Therefore, please ensure that you are available to sign for the delivery on your allocated delivery date, or you state where you would like the items to be left if you will not be able to sign for them.
- If a delivery fails and an item is returned back to us, you can get the items re-delivered for which there is a re-delivery charge. The ‘collection’ charge of £23 will still need to be paid as we still incur this charge for getting the items returned back to us. The re-delivery charge will depend on the quantity of items you have purchased, so please contact us directly for a quote on the re-delivery charge.
- We do not take any responsibility for failed deliveries when the address provided at the checkout is incomplete/incorrect. Therefore, before completing your order please ensure all delivery details are provided such as your full name, your full address and your contact number.
- If you want to return an item back to us, please notify us via email or telephone. Please note: If an item is returned back to us, we will deduct the original delivery charge from the full refund. We would therefore recommend you contact us before returning the item so that we can confirm the full refund amount.
- Any unwanted items can be returned within 14 days of purchase. Please ensure that items are still wrapped, and have not been used. If an item is returned back and shows sign of wear, a partial refund will be given due to the fact that our return policy clearly states that items must be returned in their original condition. Baig Tyres Ltd has the discretion to decide the partial refund amount depending on the condition of the returned item if the item has been used.